SCL undertook the Reporting Accountant working capital assessment in respect of the successful integration of Luton and Dunstable and Bedford Hospitals.
Financial Review, Due Diligence & Assurance
Distilling practical insight from complexity
Whether you are contemplating a significant investment, a potential transaction, a complex business case, financial turnaround, or ‘business as usual’ delivery of your efficiency programme, a strong understanding of the underlying financial position and the potential impact of specific options is essential to support your decision making process. SCL offers a range of financial review, due diligence and assurance services which can be adapted to address your specific requirements. Critically, the clear articulation of the financial position will be accompanied by identification of relevant key risks and related mitigations, together with insightful recommendations. Specific services include the following:
- baseline ‘drivers of the deficit’ style reviews of your organisations financial position
- formal financial due diligence in respect of potential acquisitions
- financial appraisal of Options to support Business Case preparation
- support to organisational financial forecast preparation, offering an alternative to ‘rolling forward last year’s budget’, and a ‘critical friend’ review of prepared forecasts
- support for the preparation and refinement of individual organisation and system forecasts as part of the Long Term Plan Implementation Framework
We work closely with relevant financial and operational colleagues, in order to build a precise picture, and to ensure ‘buy in’. The outcome of any financial review exercise will be a concise and relevant report, including practical recommendations for implementation, and of course we would be delighted to present the findings with the Board, the wider team, and any external stakeholders as required, in a sensitive and appropriate manner.
Get in Touch
Find out more about our solutionsContact Us