ICS Collaboration & Integration Planning
Practical and effective collaboration to achieve sustainability
Achieving genuine collaboration between organisations is difficult. It requires leadership, compromise and a willingness to stretch the boundaries of current regulatory and governance frameworks. However, as the NHS Long Term Plan makes clear, genuine collaboration is essential to the sustainability of local health economies, particularly through the development of Integrated Care Systems. Of course, local NHS organisations are best placed to develop the strategies and models for the future of services in their system. SCL offers a range of services help those organisations to cut through complexity, and make rapid progress on delivery:
- strategy development support, including facilitation of system-wide workshops and events;
- joint Board leadership development;
- advice on options for organisational form, including governance, operational and financial implications;
- support to the preparation of system Long Term Plan Implementation Frameworks, including clinical model development, workforce planning and financial forecasts; and
- advising on stakeholder engagement.
The Long Term Plan sets out an ambitious agenda which requires systems to rapidly develop and deliver innovative models of care within a short timescale. SCL offers practical support to accelerate delivery.
Get in Touch
Find out more about our solutionsContact Us