SCL supported UHP to deliver the Integrated Care Programme for Western Devon. Our support included developing and delivering the Business Case and Transition Plans, leading the PMO, providing strategic advice to the Trust Board, and supporting the Trust to engage with key stakeholders, including the CCG and NHSE&I.
Strategic and Commercial Advice
Securing Value for Money through experience and expertise
Procurements which are complex due to a combination of scale and the innovative and bespoke nature of the scope require a strategic and financial advisor with the experience and expertise to provide you with assurance that the procurement process will deliver an outcome which provides demonstrable Value for Money. Whether you are undertaking the procurement of a large capital programme or a long-term revenue service (eg. a Managed Equipment Service), SCL provides a full range of strategic and financial advisory services, including the following:
- Strategic Case and Business Case preparation;
- advice on the options for potential procurement routes (eg. OJEU, Framework, etc.);
- advice on potential sources of funding and affordability, including financial forecast preparation;
- development of evaluation criteria and scoring systems for Bidder’s proposals;
- support in preparation of full suite of tender documents;
- facilitation of Bidders meetings (eg. Competitive Dialogue sessions);
- application of evaluation criteria to Bidders’ proposals, including facilitation of evaluation workshops and standardisation sessions;
- practical help to rapidly deliver financial and contractual close following identification of the Preferred Bidder; and
- mobilisation support where needed.
Our aim is to provide you with proactive and practical strategic and financial advisory services which are grounded in extensive experience and technical expertise.
Get in Touch
Find out more about our solutionsContact Us